Pretty much everything! Colors, fonts, layouts…the world is your oyster! Check out Olive’s features farther down the page.
Nope! No code is required to use Olive.
While Olive is compatible with all page builders, it is not built using any! All sections in the demo are created using Gutenberg blocks
Unfortunately, no. This theme is built using Gutenberg so access to the block editor is required.
Of course! I’m always happy to answer any questions or offer help for the theme and any included plugins!
Olive’s Features Include
- Full control over your site’s appearance on desktop, tablet, and mobile, including the option to show/hide sections depending on the device
- Dynamic sidebar options that you can set to appear on a per-page and per-post basis
- A powerful drag+drop editor to build your Header + Footer, plus the option to build page-specific headers
- Customized blocks to help you create designer-quality pages and posts in minutes
- Easy customization of all colors + fonts, with access to the entire Google Fonts repository at your fingertips
- Options for a sticky and/or transparent header
- SEO-optimized and optimized for Google’s Core Web Vitals